BARCELONA SET TO RIVAL REAL MADRID FOR MANCHESTER UNITED STAR MARCUS RASHFORD

Hydepark / all other subjects .
chanoudom

Postautor: chanoudom » 25 gru 2018, 07:19

Obrazek

Barcelona and Real Madrid รวม ทาง เข้า sbo are reportedly set to clash against each other in the pursuit of Manchester United and England striker Marcus Rashford.​ As per an exclusive report from the Daily Express, Barcelona are set to enter the race for the signing of Manchester United starlet Marcus Rashford. The 21-year-old striker is also a prime transfer target for the Catalans’ arch-rivals Real Madrid. Since bursting on to the scenes under Louis van Gaal about three years ago, Rashford has been heralded as one of the brightest young talents to have come through in England. However, the Englishman’s progress seemed to have stalled somewhat under the reign of former manager Jose Mourinho over the past year or so.

Rashford made a rather slow start to the 2018-19 campaign either, but the England international has picked up pace in recent weeks and has been one of Manchester United’s better performers even as Mourinho ended up getting the sack last week. So far this term, Rashford has netted five goals and set up five more in 21 appearances across all competitions. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo The Manchester United academy graduate was on the scoresheet at the weekend, as they beat Cardiff City 5-1 in caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first game in-charge.

Rashford is held in very high regard in and around Old Trafford. But, amid rumours that the Red Devils are pursuing the signing of Juventus attacker Douglas Costa in January as well as former academy product Joshua King, the competition for places in the starting XI could further intensify, which could lead to Rashford considering his future at the club. Real Madrid are hoping to capitalize on the situation by launching an attempt to land the 21-year-old next summer. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo The reigning European champions have found it tough going in the attacking third following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo and with Karim Benzema not getting any younger, they have set their sights on Rashford as the future of the club.

chanoudom

Manuel Pellegrini backs 'motivated' Samir Nasri to make West Ham impact

Postautor: chanoudom » 05 sty 2019, 03:34

Manuel Pellegrini backs 'motivated' Samir Nasri to make West Ham impact

Obrazek

Manuel Pellegrini believes Samir Nasri can recapture his best form with West Ham after joining on a free transfer. The 31-year-old midfielder signed for the Hammers earlier this week after completing an 18-month doping ban.Nasri was an unused substitute against Brighton in midweek and wwwpic5678 is expected to make his debut against Birmingham in the FA Cup on Saturday.The Frenchman was an integral part of Pellegrini's title-winning Manchester City side in 2014 and the Chilean is confident he can hit the heights again.

wwwpic5678 "He has been training with us for a month, he is looking very well, he lost weight," Pellegrini said."And I think that football is like when you ride a bicycle when you are a small boy, you never forget."Samir is a very technical player and I am sure he will play in the same way as he did before. I trust in him a lot."I suppose because he knows that this is revenge for him, he is motivated, working hard and he has a lot of quality and I am absolutely sure he will be a player that makes a difference."

Nasri was banned for a breach of anti-doping rules when, as a Sevilla player, he used drip treatment in 2016."I don't want to talk about whether it was his fault or not his fault. He was involved," Pellegrini added."I have known Samir Nasri since I was at Manchester City. wwwpic5678 He was a top player in the first year, one of the reasons we won the title was because of him."After speaking to him for a long time about what he was thinking about for the future, I decided to give him an option here at West Ham."He worked very hard to be considered and now that's why he has signed his contract and now he has to demonstrate it on the pitch. But mentally, he is another player with a lot of experience.

chanoudom

Guillem Balague explains why Brahim Diaz to Real Madrid was 'no brainer'

Postautor: chanoudom » 12 sty 2019, 07:36

Guillem Balague explains why Brahim Diaz to Real Madrid was 'no brainer'
Obrazek

BRAHIM DIAZ leaving Manchester City แทง บอล ส เต็ ป to join Real Madrid was a ‘no brainer’. That’s the verdict of Spanish football expert Guillem Balague, who says Los Blancos doubled the offer City put on the table for the 19-year-old. Diaz completed the £15.5m switch on Monday and made his Bernabeu debut on Wednesday, coming off the bench in a 3-0 win over Leganes. He had only made five Premier League appearances for Pep Guardiola’s side prior to the move.“In the case of Brahim Diaz that’s interesting because of course people will say: ‘Manchester City have let another superstar go after Jadon Sancho,’” he told BBC Radio 5 Live’s Football Daily podcast.

“They knew he was going, City knew he was going because you can only sign players at 17 [on a] professional contract for a three-year deal, so when they get to 19 if they haven’t played enough, they will go.“So Brahim has said that, Real Madrid showed interest and of course he thinks it is in such a disarray right now, I go there for six months, I play, I score and แทง บอล ส เต็ ป then the world is my oyster. “With that in mind, and three million euros net, which is double what Manchester City were offering him, for a five-and-a-half year deal, in a way it’s a no brainer for Brahim Diaz, but he’s 19.

I don’t think he even knows how good he is, it’s a big step to get himself into the shop window that much at Real Madrid when he had the possibility of keep developing at Manchester City.” Over the past five years, Real have distanced themselves from their ‘Galactico’ transfer policy that involves signing a superstar name for a hefty fee. Instead, the club have decided to splash the cash on younger talent - แทง บอล ส เต็ ป targeting Spain’s under-21 side who won the European Championship. It remains to be seen whether Los Blancos president Florentino Perez decides to bring in a marquee signing this summer, with the likes of Eden Hazard and Neymar reportedly on their radar.

Wróć do „Hydepark”